Dry Matter Yield % 107
Dry Matter % 30
Starch Content % 30
Cell Wall Digestibility % 59
ME (MJ/kg) 11.5
Pack Size – 50,000 seeds
Very consistent single cross variety, producing large strong plants with very good grain fill and uniform cobs.
A dual use maize variety with slight stay green good digestibility and excellent forage qualities making it suitable for forage or biogas.
- Consistently the highest fresh and dry matter yielding variety on the 2020 & 2021 BSPB list
- Extremely good standing power and lodging resistance in all situations (Highest BSPB scores 2020 & 2021).
- A robust plant type with good early vigour and forage production
- Large root system gives excellent drought tolerance
- Big strong plant for its maturity group, with high dry matter yield
- A slightly greener plant results in a highly digestible good quality silage is clamped with high ME
- Exceptionally good all round disease resistance
- Produces enclosed well-formed mature cobs