SAMSON STUBBLE TURNIPS
- UK’s most popular stubble turnip
- Huge purple tankard shape roots
- Reliable well proven stubble turnip
- Excellent disease resistance and early vigour
- High leaf to bulb ratio increases protein levels
- Palatable throughout the season
- Excellent speed of growth and bolting resistance
High leaf to bulb ratio increases protein ratio but reduces winter hardiness.
Average Dry Matter Yield 3.5 – 4.5 tonnes/ha
Average Fresh Yields 38 – 45 tonnes/ha
Crude Protein 17 – 18% (Mainly leaves)
Digestibility Value 69D
Dry Matter 8 – 9%
Metabolise Energy 11MJ/kg DM Sugars DM 55%
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.