- New forage rape bred by RAGT semences
- Ringo has a very vigorous growth habit exceptionally good early vigour
- Late flowering zero-zero (00) forage rape variety
- Rapid establishment and fast ground cover
- Can be used by dairy, beef and sheep farmers to produce high quality feed
- Very high dry matter yields
Catch crop when planted in the Spring boosting midsummer forage, also suitable for fattening lambs in the Autumn/Winter. Extends grazing season in the Autumn.
Average Dry Matter Yield 3.5 – 4 tonnes /ha
Average Fresh Yields 24 – 35 tonnes/ha
Crude Protein 19 – 20% (Mainly leaves)
Digestibility Value 65D
Dry Matter 12 – 14 %
Metabolise Energy 10 – 11 MJ/kg DM
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.