Dry Matter Yield % 197
Dry Matter % 37.4
Starch Content % 35.6
Cell Wall Digestibility % 59.2
ME (MJ/kg) 11.7
Pack Size – 50,000 seeds
A proven generation of early maturing maize from the same breeder as Agiraxx and Pixon which has shown consistency in 6 years of National Listing Trials.
In BSPB trials for an early variety Duxxbury has achieved the best scores for early Summer Lodging, Lodging, Green Snap and Brackling, therefore ensuring reliable, easy and early harvesting.
Duxxbury offers very early maturity even if sown relatively late after a spring silage cut or on less favourable sites. One of the earliest maturing varieties on the UK recommended list.
- Duxxbury combines excellent plant digestibility, energy and starch.
- Very good grain maturity reaching advanced true cob maturity
- Early whole plant dry down ensures good levels of dry matter in the clamp
- Very good starch yields from the early cob ripeness
- Excellent early vigour, standing power and produces well filled cobs reducing risk of microtoxin contamination in the clamp.
- Duxxbury is recommended for all less favourable, marginal maize growing sites or where early harvest date is of prime importance
- Very good eyespot resistance for an early maturing variety
- Duxxbury offers a good balance of plant dry down and grain maturity ensuring maximum utilisation and intake.