- Can boost profits when filling the gap in a winter feed programme
- Very palatable and is ideal for finishing lambs or dairy cows
- Hybrid vigour improves rapid establishment
- Crops can be ready to use within 10-12 weeks of sowing
- Regrowth ability, bolting resistant
- Exceptionally high Dry Matter and fresh yields
- Good all-round disease resistance
- Uk proven being bred in Scotland
Summer, Autumn and Winter grazing.
Average Dry Matter Yield 3.5 – 4 tonnes /ha
Average Fresh Yields 24 – 35 tonnes/ha
Crude Protein 19 – 20% (Mainly leaves)
Digestibility Value 65D
Dry Matter 12 – 14 %
Metabolise Energy 10 – 11 MJ/kg DM
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.