- Fast growing, nitrogen-fixing legume
- Suits early Autumn sowing where winter kill is important
- Breaks down quickly once incorporated
- Ideal for use in mixtures with berseem clover
- Bred by leading breeder Jouffray-Drillaud
Available exclusively through the EnviroSeeds range, the use of BINGO red vetch is an exciting development in short term cover crops. BINGO establishes more quickly, produces more biomass and is more susceptible to frost than common vetch.
Sowing Period: Mar – Oct
Sowing Depth: 1-2cm
Sowing Rate: 25-50kg/ha
Winter Hardy: NO
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.