- Very high dry matter yields in UK and NZ trials
- A leafy Kale at intermediate stem height
- Very high leaf to stem ratio (50% more leaf)
- Excellent winter hardiness and standing power
- Excellent tolerance of aphids, club root and other diseases
- Light grazing in Summer/Autumn will result in some re-growth
Traditionally grown for grazing in the Autumn & Winter, also used as a winter hardy game cover.
Average Dry Matter Yield 8 – 10 tonnes/ha
Average Fresh Yields 60 – 65 tonnes/ha
Crude Protein 16 – 17% fresh
Digestibility Value 68D
Dry Matter 14 – 16%
Metabolise Energy 10 – 11 MJ/kg DM
Sugars in DM 17%
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.