- Suitable for all soil types, particularly productive in drier or drought conditions
- Ideal for intensive rotational grazing of dairy cows, youngstock, and lamb finishing
- Good full-season production
- Will produce an extremely palatable and persistent sward
- 1st cut will be taken followed by high-quality aftermath grazing (no chicory option)
- Multi-species leys combine different plant types with complementary characteristics
- These mixtures contain nitrogen-fixing legumes combined with nitrogen lifting grasses
- Varying sward growth habits maximise light, moisture, and nutrient uptakes
- Very effective at improving the soil profile with the deep rooting species
- Enhanced production and livestock performance particularly in low input systems with reduced fertiliser
- Improved nutritional potential from several sources of protein, energy, and minerals
Long term herbal grazing ley
Can be cut and followed with high quality aftermath grazing (no chicory option option available if cutting)
A bio-diversity multi-species herbal ley which will adapt and thrive in diverse locations and soil types.
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.