HORSE & PONY PADDOCK
- Provides good quality, palatable grazing for horses
- Produces a dense, hardwearing easy to manage sward
- Creates a good crop of hay if the paddock is closed up
- Creeping Red Fescue minimises trampling damage in wet conditions
- Suitable for exercise ground as well as providing feed
- Saves money on supplementary feeds
- High seed rate ensures good establishment
Long term permanent pasture designed with horses in mind, however would carry a variety of stock, suit most situations and soil types as an all round ‘general purpose’ mixture.
Will also provide a cut of hay if the field is shut up
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.