- Hi-D is made up exclusively of the very latest high-performance Aber High Sugar Grasses increasing profits per ha
- All varieties selected have higher D Value than 76.7%, which is the average of all recommended varieties improving dry matter intakes (see graph)
- AberGreen top performing variety winner of the NIAB gold cup for quality
- New for this year AberLee (late dip), AberSpey (Int Tet) and AberSwan (White Clover)
- The new Aber varieties have the highest grazing D Value: AberLee 79.3, AberSpey and AberZeus both 78.5 D Value
- Improved the overall disease resistance AberLee and AberSpey
- Improved autumn ground cover with exceptional winter Hardiness for 2021
- The combination of Aber varieties gives Hi D the highest 3rd year ground cover for improved sward density and optimum grazing performance
- Improved balance to the seasonal growth pattern with higher mid and late season grazing yields.
- The highest 1st Cut D Value – AberLee 74.9, AberSpey 74.7, AberGreen 74.1
- This mixture is a carefully balanced selection of varieties to give guaranteed performance which exceeds the average of the UK list for quality, yield, seasonal growth, persistency and disease resistance
- AberSwan the medium leaved white clover which out yields all the larger leaved varieties of white clover.