- Leafy with excellent leaf retention
- The most palatable and digestible rape in trials
- Forage Rape with good re-growth ability
- Late flowering with excellent standing ability
- Higher dry matter which leads to high total DM yields and improved intakes
- Good resistance to powdery mildew and clubroot
- Consistent high dry matter content
Catch crop when planted in the Spring boosting midsummer forage, also suitable for fattening lambs in the Autumn/Winter. Extends grazing season in the Autumn.
Average Dry Matter Yield 3.5 – 4 tonnes /ha
Average Fresh Yields 24 – 35 tonnes/ha
Crude Protein 19 – 20% (Mainly leaves)
Digestibility Value 65D
Dry Matter 12 – 14 %
Metabolise Energy 10 – 11 MJ/kg DM
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.