- Large seed size ensures strong early vigour
- Fixes nitrogen available for the following crop
- Breaks down quickly once incorporated
- Produced in the UK and trusted on farm
- Excellent companion to both black Oats and Rye
- Frost susceptible varieties also available
Vetch (also known as tares) are very popular, providing a rapid fix of nitrogen. It is particularly good at competing against weeds. N Fixer, short Term.
Sowing Period: Mar – Oct
Sowing Depth: 1-2cm
Sowing Rate: 25-50kg/ha
Winter Hardy: VARIETY DEPENDENT
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.