- Improves soil health and catches nitrogen
- Increases organic matter and suppresses volunteers
- Rapid Autumn growth and winter hardy
- Exceptional root development in a short period of time
- Active against Pythium, Rhizoctonia and Verticillium
- See page 4 for more information on biofumigation
Brown Mustard provides a winter hardy cover crop to suppress weeds, pump water and improve soil structure. Both SCALA and VITTASSO are developed by leading breeders to be used as cover crops in their own right or for biofumigation.
Sowing Period: Apr – Sept
Sowing Depth: 0.5-1cm
Sowing Rate: 5kg/ha
Winter Hardy: YES*
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.