- Fodder Radish is a very quick growing green manure
- Very rapid to germinate, establish and suppressing weeds
- Will penetrate compacted soils with its strong deep rooting tap root
- Ability to draw up nutrients from the subsoil and scavenge nitrogen
- Fodder Radish also produces large amounts of organic matter
Oil Radish produces large amounts of biomass and extended tap roots, making it ideal for soil conditioning. Nematode resistant varieties also have the ability to reduce beet cyst nematode (Heterodera schachtii) populations by over 90% (class 1) and 85% (class 2).
Sowing Period: Apr – Sept
Sowing Depth: 1-2cm
Sowing Rate: 10-25kg/ha
Winter Hardy: NO
For bulk order prices please fill in the contact form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call us on 01531 822833.